15 March 2011

Motherhood has taught me...

I have decided to start a few weekly blog post. Tuesdays will now be "Motherhood has taught me" Tuesdays. I have learned so much since becoming a mom, some good, some bad, and lets face it, some just plain ugly-like what my hair is doing during early morning feedings.

Especially today motherhood has taught me that rainy days are the hardest days to get out of my pajamas. Nothing says crawl back in bed with a cup of coffee and watch movies all day quite like a dreary, cloud covered sky spitting a constant mist of rain. Since I have a list a mile long of things I need to accomplish around the house, a 3 month old, and no tv in my bedroom that plan doesn't really work. I guess in this case it's the thought that counts. Soon I will emerge from my pajamas only to change into a t-shirt and pair of yoga pants so comfortable they might as well be pajamas and tackle my list at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment