15 March 2011

Gardening minus the green thumb.

My cousin recently posted a few pictures of a beautiful drought tolerant succulent garden she put together. I think I need to make one, not that I live in the desert or anything, I'm just not very maternal when it comes to greenery and quite often forget to water my plants! Anyone who says bamboo never dies should come see the few stalks I just had to throw away!

Speaking of gardens I hope to grow a few veggies this year to make homemade baby food. I've started coming up with a list of things I'd like to grow and as soon as I start the process I plan on blogging all about it! Wish me luck!....Better yet wish my poor plants luck!

2 comments:

  1. My mom's house has always been like a mini-jungle with all the plants she's tended and grown. I feel like I was skipped when the green-thumb gene was being distributed. I killed herbs (thyme and basil, etc.) when I was in college. And my bamboo is on it's way out the door, too (although I blame my cat for knocking over the plant). I'm excited to see how your garden turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my life growing up!

    ReplyDelete