14 July 2010

Rule Breakin' Rebel

I don't know how much of a rebel it makes me if I break my own rule, but to better describe my rule to you I must first explain my problem. My addiction is more like it. What addiction you ask? SHOES! Not just any old shoes either, I'm talking one-wrong-step-you'll-break-your-neck Shoes! The rule I set for myself was not to buy shoes I won't be able to walk in easily my last trimester. And with my taste in shoes that means I basically can't buy anything other than flats! Well when I go into TJMaxx or Ross I can't help but make a bee line for the shoe section. This was my first mistake. Second was the moment I put the shoes on, which happened to be half a size too big. I told myself, this is good, you shouldn't buy them anyway! But then there on another shelf sat the perfect size 6 1/2 split leather black heels to die for! I snatched those puppies up and lost all self control! Being that I work in a bank I get quite a bit of use out of my heels, not a whole lot of miles, but as i rotate between my painfully adorable 4 inchers and my more reasonably, not so racy, pumps I get to enjoy my "collection" that has taken over our guest bedroom.

2 comments: