14 March 2011

Daisy's Whimsical Garden

I have slowly been finishing up the last details in Daisy's nursery. Since she's not sleeping in there yet it didn't seem like that big of a deal that the finishing touches weren't actually finished. I didn't want to just throw stuff together, I wanted to put thought into the decorations I put in her room. I had been wanting to paint some sort of design on one of her walls and I had picked out a few that I liked but none that I just LOVED until I came across this: It was perfect! The swirls, the flowers, it all had a very whimsical feel, perfect for her little nursery! My mom informed me the other day that I needed to hurry and finish her room before she decides she wants "pop stars" on her walls! This got me all in a tizzy! So without further ado, and before my daughter comes down with "Bieber Fever" and plasters the new king of pop's face all over her wall, here is a look into Daisy's Whimsical Garden.

4 comments:

  1. My Daughter, you are amazing! I love how creative you are. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Love it! Especially love that you put the butterfly I gave you in her room, it's perfect! And I'm so glad the panel fits in her window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love all of your thoughtful, personal touches.

    ReplyDelete