12 March 2011

8 GLORIOUS hours!

Daisy slept 8 straight hours last night! Meaning I got to sleep from 11:00 pm until 7:00 am! Hallelujah!! AND after a quick breakfast she went back to sleep for another 3 hours! This being said, for the first time in at least 3 months I was able to fix a decent breakfast before I was completely famished, I was able to eat without holding a baby/rocking a baby/nursing a baby, and I didn't have to scarf my meal down in fear that she would wake up hungry in the middle of it! I may not be able to tell you tomorrow morning what I had for breakfast today but I should at least be able to remember what I ate until lunch! My head is currently spinning....8 hours....!!! I don't even know what to do with myself! So far 8 hours of sleep and a satisfying breakfast haven't helped me get out of my PJs before noon but progress is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment