19 January 2011

1 month check up!

It seems like just yesterday I was freaking out about there being only 1 month left until Daisy's arrival and now I find myself in awe that she's already been in this world 1 month! Slow down baby girl, you're growing up too fast! As much as I am not the biggest fan of sleepless nights, boobs that are not private property every few hours, and laundry up to my eyeballs, I wouldn't change these moments for anything! I hear people say 'oh I can't wait til they can do this or that' but honestly, why rush it? She's got her whole life to grow up! Yesterday Daisy had her 1 month check up at the pediatricians. She's in the 50% percentile for height at 21 inches long and 25% percentile for weight at 8 lbs 12 oz! Our girl's getting big! She has her moments but for the most part she is an amazing eater! She continues to sleep constantly but likes to lay awake for a little while after her middle of the night feeding. As long as I turn on the little lamp on my nightstand she's content to lay there looking around until she drifts off to dreamland again.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I always tried not to wish it away too. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete