05 April 2011

Motherhood has taught me...

Don't take the little things for granted. I think so often we as human being focus too much on the negative and not near enough on the positive. Everything is centered around money, looks, what they've got that I want, shoulda, coulda, wouldas. There are days that I don't get everything on my "to do list" done whether it's because Daisy has decided to have a fussy day and she didn't warn me it was going to be "one of those days" when I was making my list that morning or she fell asleep in my arms and I just don't want to move. I try and remind myself it's the little things that matter. I may have a million things to do but she's only going to be this little once. If she needs extra cuddle time, cuddle more. If she's got something to say and is tired of her stuffed animals not responding, sit, listen, and chime in when she'll let me.

Here's a look into a few of the little things we can't get enough of...

Warm Baths
Long naps with a Ci in one hand, giraffe tail in the other, and a monkey under our armMore long napsCuddling outside in the cool Spring airDaddy

1 comment:

  1. I love baby tummies! That bath picture is too cute. And her facial expressions, priceless!

    ReplyDelete