24 March 2011

Things We Love

Today is the start of Things We Love Thursdays! Up until 2 weeks ago I drove a little Honda Civic. It was a 4 door with just enough leg room to get by, that was up until Daisy arrived. My husband is rather tall 6'2"-6'3" towering over my barely 5'1" frame. We could not put the carseat behind the driver seat because it didn't allow enough room for anyone to get behind the wheel, which is quite the problem when you need to go anywhere! So the carseat went behind the passenger seat, not as bad except that I felt like I was practically hugging the dashboard anytime I got in it! On top of all this you had to turn the carseat at just the right angle to get it in and out of the allotted space between the base and roof.

I've never seen myself as much of a minivan driving mom but after a few car rides and considering greasing up the car seat to get it in/out of the car I never wanted a minivan so bad! We were blessed to find one on Craigslist.com for a very reasonable price! Within a few days we had bought it and I was just plain giddy to have my soccer mom badge! So there you have it, I'm a 24 year old, driving my mommy-mobile minivan and I must say "cruising" has never looked so cool! ;-)

Introducing....the Swagger Wagon!

1 comment: