11 July 2010

Boy vs. Girl

In two and a half weeks we will find out if we are having our first son or first daughter! July 28th can't get here fast enough! I have been itching to get the nursery started so in the mean time I have been saving lots of pictures and ideas! We've narrowed down a few options of bedding we like for boys and girls. If it's a boy most likely he'll have a safari or monkey themed bedding. I've just got to say, boys decor is not nearly as cute as girls is! I've got ideas coming out my ears for a little girl! We're going to try and keep most "big" items, stroller, high chair, etc, gender neutral since eventually we want one of each. It makes no sense in needing to turn around and buy pink stuff if you have all blue stuff. Well enough rambling for now, I'll blog more on the nursery, strollers, and more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment