13 December 2010

Snow bunny

Looks like the weather man was right! We got about 9 1/2 inches of snow at our house! I'm still saying a constant prayer that I don't go into labor until the roads are clear! We've spent a fairly lazy day at home just relaxing and enjoying the snow. I made Belgian waffles for breakfast and then we got all bundled up and went for a short, slow walk! Nothing strenuous enough to bring on labor (Thankfully!). I figured if God intended for today to be Daisy's birthday walking or not wouldn't change that. I know she'll come when she's ready, I just hope she realizes it's a lot warmer inside mamma than in the 18 degree mountains! Later this afternoon my parents came over and I helped mom get started on a little hat she wanted to crochet Daisy. My dad and I made chocolate covered cherries which were a little messy but turned out great! Then dad rolled marshmallows in the leftover chocolate! They taste just like the marshmallow eggs you get at Easter! The snow finally tapered off and I'm now spending the evening curled up wishing I had a crackling fireplace in my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment