02 December 2010

Pregnancy pictures and Christmas/Holiday card!

My husband and I have the privileged of living on the outskirts of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and about 30 minutes from our house is one of the most gorgeous photo locations called Cades Cove. Trust me, we took our engagement pictures and even got dressed up again and took some post wedding pictures one this 11 mile loop. It seemed ever so fitting that we also take our pregnancy pictures there! My parents both have a love for photography and they conveniently are our neighbors, so my mother offered to take us out the weekend of Oct 30th and get a few shots. Needless to say when we woke up that morning it was FREEZING! One of the coldest mornings so far this fall! Seeing that I have not invested in any maternity sweaters I had to rummaged through my closet for one with enough stretch to cover my ever expanding belly. Once we got out to Cades Cove it had managed to warm up a little and as long as we were in the sun it was comfortable to take our jackets off. It was a lot of fun posing for these pictures though getting myself into some of them was rather difficult, like posing with a bowling ball strapped to your abdomen! Here are a few of our favorite shots from that day:

No comments:

Post a Comment