14 August 2010

22 Weeks!

Where has the time gone? How is it I'm over half way through this pregnancy and I feel like we just found out! We had a check up this past Wednesday and it went great! Daisy's heart beat was strong and I can't help but turn to mush every time I see Daniel's face light up at the sound of his little girl's beating heart! So far I've gained 7 1/2 lbs and I asked the doctor when I should expect to start putting on weight steadily. She told me I'll start noticing the pounds increasing more rapidly in the third trimester and over all I should gain between 35 and 40 lbs. 35-40 lbs?!?!?! I was only expecting about 25 lbs so I'm guessing according to them I started off underweight. How I'm expected to gain roughly 28 lbs in the next 4 months is beyond me! Apparently I need to up my pickles and ice cream intake!

Speaking of pickles and ice cream I don't feel like I am experiencing the normal (or normally bizarre) cravings I have heard of in some pregnancies. Granted I have had my fair share of pizza and Taco Bell since getting pregnant and my mother's spaghetti sounds good on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment