05 May 2011

Mash up

Motherhood has taught me (Tuesdays) and Things we love (Thursdays) is being combined this week. Why you ask? Because motherhood has taught me I no longer can remember what day of the week it is! The only thing we do every week that is the same is go to church on Sundays. So as long as I can remember how many days ago Sunday was I can usually figure out what day of the week it is. But this week for instance we went to church on Saturday night because we were already in town. Therefore my whole week has been thrown off! No matter how many times I look at the calendar, ok lets be honest here, the calendar on my phone, some days I still can't get engrained in my head. *On a side note, I'd just love to see one day that all cellphones, computers, anything with a date, just randomly decide to skip a day, like a Monday, nobody likes them anyways! I can't imagine how much our world would be up in a tizzy! Sometimes I hate technology, just as I say this I'm looking around thinking "Crap! Where'd I leave my cell phone?"

On to things we LOVE...
Baby slippers! We have two pair and we adore them! The pink ones I believe are from Uncle Bruce, Aunt Marlina, and Zack! And the Pooh slippers are from our neighbors, her honorary grandparents, Ed and Sandy! One of my favorite conversations I have between Daniel and Daisy is when she was wearing the Pooh slippers and Daniel said "Daisy you have Pooh on your slippers! Not like poop, but Pooh bear!" I silently chuckled from the other room not wanting to disturb this beautiful bonding moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment