19 May 2011

As stated on facebook 2 WEEKS ago...

I misplaced my motivation, therefore I don't have it to look for it!

Whew! That is exactly how I have felt the last 2 weeks, and these last few cold and dreary days haven't helped one bit! But guess what?! THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY! And I won't need to wear a jacket to go outside! Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously should have gone and sat under my mom's "happy light" and gotten a good dose of vitamin D! Granted my motivation is still not back in full swing, it has picked up a little bit!

This past weekend Daisy and I took a quick road trip to Nashville to visit some old friends from my high school years. We got lunch with Cassie whose little boy just turned 4! (Wholly molely!) And then spent Friday and Saturday night with Jaden and her husband Travis who are expecting a little boy the beginning of October! We had a blast and got to give the future little one a hat I made!We've had a short week here at home and we're preparing for another road trip this weekend because Daisy's cousins Hannah and Eli are turning THREE! Where has the time gone? My brother has 3 years old twins, that's just plain crazy!

Here are some snapshots of what the last month and a half have looked like:
Road trip to Alabama to see Uncle Bruce, Aunt Marlina, and ZackHanging out with ZachPlaying with my toysReading with DaddyUgh! What a rough life!I love the excersaucer because all I want to do is stand up and/or look around!Daddy making me funny hats!Unloading the dishwasher with daddyDaddy teaching me how to wash the dishesAlways holding/chewing on my feet now!Rocky Balboa, you ain't got nothin' on me!I am starting to learn how to hold my teething ring!

2 comments:

  1. Those dish-washing baby pictures are too funny! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures....had to steal them!!! Love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete